Date: Tuesday 28th June, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Nottingham Conference Centre
Recommended Audience: Conference Sales Teams, Enquiry Handlers, Conference Office Managers, Marketing Managers
Trainer: Paul Hussey, Director of the Conference Doctors and Paje Consultancy Ltd Associate Trainer
Bio: Paul has worked for many of the leading meeting and event agencies in careers spanning 25 years plus. He has held senior positions across all departments from business development to account management, and operations to strategic direction.
• Training, mentoring, analysing, advising, recommending and doing
• Value proposition, getting the clients you want
• Value creation, keeping the clients you want
• Value articulation, winning the tenders you want
The agency session is your chance to hear directly from senior agency managers who are now free to tell you more about the world of agents.
- We will identify the type of agents, their motivators and commercial models.
- Full and frank Q&A, there will plenty of time to ask any questions and to also learn peer to peer. Previous sessions have been VERY interactive and lively.
In the online world – whether via agency or direct – knowing and articulating your value proposition is increasingly challenging. This section will address:
- What really makes a great proposition
- How to get your value across in online requests
- What you need to compile to be ready for the next big opportunity
This course is open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Click here to book a place on this training course