We have the latest Icon 700 video Conferencing/Live streaming technology from Lifesize® in all of our venues with the ability to live stream 4K Ultra-HD content so your guests can participate in your meeting or event from anywhere in the world. We have three starter options for you to choose from:
Video Conferencing – £250+VAT per day
- Your very own small virtual meeting room
- Available at all studio location
- Picture in Picture’ mode to display presentations and presenter concurrently
- Participants can join from anywhere in the world with a compatible device with camera (e.g. laptop, mobile or tablet)
- Accessible remotely via browser, Lifesize app or any other dedicated video conferencing solution
- Available for up to 25 direct participants
Live Streaming – £500+VAT per day
- Live stream your event to anywhere in the world
- Available at all studio locations
- Single fixed camera point
- ‘Picture in Picture’ mode to display presentations and presenter concurrently
- ‘Chat box’ function for Q&A
- Participants can join from anywhere in the world with a compatible device (e.g. laptop, mobile or tablet)
- Accessible remotely via a URL that is confirmed to the organiser at the time of booking
- Available for up to 120 direct participants
Recording – £50+VAT per day
- Record any booked live streaming or video conference, available for the organiser directly after the event and available to distribute as appropriate.
If our starter options don’t quite fulfil your requirements we can offer a range of bespoke options to suit all budgets from a simple 2 camera option to a full ‘television studio’ style production.
We work with a number of AV partners across all of our locations so can tailor a package to your requirements.
The first step would be for us to arrange a consultation with our IT Director, who will discuss your requirements with you before building a bespoke package and quote.
Speak to us today to arrange your no obligation consultation.
For all of our starter options we are happy to set up a test virtual meeting room environment to allow organisers to run through the system and gain confidence in using it ready for the live event.
Find out more about the Studio Leeds