Keeping your business connected: MTC Events – the go to place for virtual and hybrid event production
Technology is what we do best at the MTC, so it comes as no surprise that we have taken extraordinary steps to develop a new solution in order to keep businesses connected.
Whether you want to fully embrace the virtual world or you would prefer to combine it with a live event environment, we have the following solutions available:
As standard, our room hire rates include the latest video conferencing technology, plus everything you need to deliver a virtual meeting. This also includes complimentary use of virtual collaboration tools, plus in house technical support throughout your visit.
Our hybrid package gives you the best of both worlds, enabling you to combine live and virtual audiences. Use our COVID-safe venue as a creative studio space, while broadcasting your event virtually to 100s of delegates.
Our package includes:
• Meeting room hire
• Access to a fully secure Webinar or Meetings platform with the capability to broadcast to up to 1,000 delegates (multiple platforms available)
• AV equipment (includes everything required to deliver a high-quality, seamless broadcast)
• Technical support
• Recording of your meeting or event, plus post event analytics
• Catering for your delegates onsite
In addition, we can also offer an end-to-end event management support service that includes registration setup, marketing support and the management of delegate lists – enabling you to focus your time and attention on building the content and finalising key messages, while we take care of the rest.
Whether you are recording a podcast, running a webinar or speaking at a high profile event, our brand new broadcasting studios offer you a safe and quiet environment.
Our fantastic new studios are equipped with:
- Green Screen
- AV equipment and lighting (includes everything required to deliver a high-quality, seamless broadcast)
- Technical support
- Lectern available on request
Details about the offer including inclusions, prices etc
Find out more about MTC Events