Venues of Excellence Consortium shared 2016 successes at their Annual Conference with members
Venues of Excellence Consortium shared 2016 successes at their Annual Conference with members.
Our Key Successes of 2016:
- Rebrand to Venues of Excellence at the Meetings Show 2016 to encourage a more diverse range of venues into membership
- 31% growth in membership venues increasing our footprint across the UK, with a great diversity in member venues
- New members welcomed to Venues of Excellence; Alderley Park Conference Centre, Keele Hall, Manchester Conference Centre, Jurys Hinckley Island, The Lensbury, Cumberland Lodge, The REP, Victory Services Club and Lancaster Conferences
- In conjunction with Paje Consultancy, we launched the Venues of Excellence Training Academy and trained 100 delegates across 9 programmes in our first 9 months. We have 15 courses planned for 2017 so far
- Cook and Serve Challenge welcomed a record number of 28 competitors,14 teams across the membership and celebrated the successes with a dinner for 128 guests
- Welcomed Compass as our first Premium Partner, Richard Haworth as a Preferred Partner and saw 81% of our preferred partners renew
If you would like to be part of our 2017 successes why not consider joining ‘the leading collection of exceptional venues delivering excellence in conference, training and events’ and check out the members area of our website.