An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic experienced Conference Operations Manager to join our established Events Team. The successful individual will work towards the smooth and efficient operational running of the Events Department. It is essential to ensure that all events are executed to the highest of standards ensuring that the customer’s expectations are exceeded every time.
– The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Promptly welcoming all customers on arrival to any function in order to ensure they feel comfortable and relaxed and to ensure their expectations are met. Also be available to meet organisers prior to the event.
– Ensuring that all equipment is in place in accordance with the Function Sheet to ensure the smooth running of all events.
– Being proactive and look for potential issues and react accordingly.
– Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the event.
– Being fully responsible to meet the needs of the client.
This is a full time position, working five days out of seven and will include some evenings and weekends. Candidates ideally need to have a proven track record of Supervising Events in a similar establishment and have had responsibility for managing other team members.
To apply for this job please visit www.coombeabbey.com.