Date: Friday 22nd July 2016
Venue: Ashorne Hill
Recommended Audience: Conference Sales Team Members, Conference Sales Managers, Proactive and Reactive Sales Team Members, users of Kinetic (KX) Software
Trainer: Karen Ward – Purple Cow Consulting
Bio: Karen joins us with her vast experience of sales in dedicated conference venues, specialising in Kinetic Conferencing Applications, Sales Processes, Business Analysis, Yield Optimisation and the Customer Journey. Karen’s industry experience ranges from Hotels, Venues, and Convention Centres, working for companies such as De Vere, Marriott, 8 years as Group Sales Manager with Hayley Conference Centres, Principal-Hayley and The ICC Birmingham. In addition to these roles Karen has also worked with Kinetic Solutions as a Sales & Business Consultant for 2 years, and is a super user of the KX Conferencing Applications.
- 20 years Venue Sales Experience
- Coaching and Mentoring Conference and Sales Teams and Sales Managers in Hotels and Venues
- KX Training and Implementation including Project Management and Configuration Review
- Negotiation, Objection Handling, Business Development, Pricing and Revenue Management
- Internal Process Reviews, Business Analysis, and Enquiry Handling Training in line with BDRC Industry Standards
This is an interactive workshop for Conference Sales Teams that use KX Conferencing software within their venues. Attendees will be discussing the customer journey from online perception and expectations through to delivery of the event, focusing on telephone techniques, direct inputting enquiries (supporting paperless environments) and how to create memorable experiences through enquiry handling using the KX Conference application.
- Making an impression: research of e-marketing statistics tells us that most customers have made their decision to buy before they call…. but have they? How can you be memorable?
- Inputting live enquiries into KX: Ensuring all information is captured, whilst evaluating ‘is this good business’. Questioning skills and objection handling.
- Understanding Objectives: How to subtly extract information to identify the needs of a customer, whilst identifying opportunities to upsell
- Closing the Call and Next Steps – Identifying ‘buying signals’, asking for the business, and the importance of being reliable by following up on your promise. How to use ‘automated actions’ in KX by event type and why order taking has become a thing of the past.
KX Highlights: Throughout the training there will be an in depth explanation as to how the enquiry process can flow seamlessly with live enquiries inputted into KX.
- How the New Enquiry screen can support your objective of ‘winning the business’
- Searching for Contacts and Companies, avoiding duplications.
- Industry Sectors, Enquiry Sources and Mandatory Fields – what do these all mean and what are they used for?
- Enquiry Analysis Screen – how cherry pick from your enquiries, and how to analyse your opportunities.
- Conference Diary Overview and shortcuts
- Automated Actions (follow up chases) specific to event types, and using ‘Dialogue Effectively’
- Turn Downs, Referrals, and what should happen next.
Any queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, contact the office on 0345 230 1414
Terms and Conditions:
- Up to 21 days – Course Fee refunded less an administration fee of £25
- Within 21 days – 100% Course Fee is charged
This course is open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Click here to book a place on this course.