Date: Friday 18th November 2016, 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: EEF Venues Woodland Grange
Recommended Audience: Sales and Marketing Managers, Sales and Marketing team members
Trainer: Christine Page, Director and Kerry MacKinnon-Wright, Oomph Sales and Marketing Ltd
Bio: Christine has over 30 years working within the hospitality industry. Having worked with groups such as Sheraton, Hilton International and Virgin Management, Christine then developed her career within 4 and 5 star independent venues and latterly large conference venues and academic venues providing her with exceptional hospitality experience. Working with teams of up to 15, Christine understands the importance of translating the financial budget to creative sales and marketing strategies and most importantly creating a team who are focussed to deliver. Kerry works with Christine specialising in the digital and social media marketing.
This full day course will discuss the importance of fully integrating your sales strategies, marketing plans, PR activity and social media presence with the opportunity to work on your own venues plan for 2017.
In a highly competitive market, businesses need to make use of every possible marketing stream in order to be seen in among their competitors. This course will explain how your sales strategies, marketing plans, PR activities and digital communications all strengthen your venue in the marketplace.
Key topics covered include:
- Understanding your target markets
- Building budgets to deliver from your target audience
- Creating innovative and functional sales strategies for team members
- Creating an effective digital marketing strategy to complement your traditional marketing activities
- Realising financial performance through strategic planning
- Social Media – how to set up and manage various platforms
- Traditional media – how this still plays a role in the digital world
- How to align all your strategies and unify your messages to maximise their impact
- Digital marketing – how it works and why you need it
Any queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, contact the office on 0345 230 1414
Terms and Conditions:
- Up to 21 days – Course Fee refunded less an administration fee of £25
- Within 21 days – 100% Course Fee is charged
This course is open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Click here to book a place on this course.