Date: Tuesday 7th June 2016, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: College Court, Leicestershire
Recommended Audience: Conference Sales Team Members/Conference Office Managers
Trainer: Mandy Jennings – Managing Director, Paje Consultancy Ltd
Bio: Mandy has vast experience in hotels and venues and has managed many high performance teams. Her energy and drive are matched by her absolute professionalism – and it is no surprise that her work experience encompassing over 25 years, includes senior/director level sales positions with Thistle, Forte, Le Meridien and Marriott Hotels plus experience and reputation as Sales Director for the De Vere Group and Principal Hayley Hotels & Venues. As well as running her own consulting and training company she is the Sales Director for Venues of Excellence.
- Senior level sales experience for over 25 years in hotels and conference venues
- Excellence in Conference enquiry handling with major groups and independent venues
- Conference Agency Market specialist – negotiating multi-million pound contracts for large corporations and agencies
- Negotiation, Business Development, Pricing and Revenue management
- Process & High Performance skills for Conference and Sales management in hotels and venues.
This is an interactive workshop for delegates and will offer a strong platform for achieving excellence in enquiry handling. The delegates will cover telephone techniques, good practice and standards required to excel.
Connection, Service Delivery, Manner & Approach & Follow Up and identifying the key criteria in each area, ensuring all the key details are highlighted and understood.
• Connection – ensuring the customer is offered an easy to do business route to booking with us.
• Service Delivery – Gathering all the critical information from the customer yet ensuring that we identify the buying needs of a customer, outline a property’s Features, Advantages and Benefits and identifying to the customer how we will service their enquiry.
• Manner & Approach – Demonstrate to the customer our keenness to secure their business, demonstrate our knowledge and expertise so instilling confidence.
• Follow up – Demonstrate to the customer how we can service their business, with professional, timely information and an understanding of their specific requirements. Do what we promised, follow up our enquiry!
This course is open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Click here to book a place on this training course.