Learning and Development Academy
Following on from the 2016 Annual Conference, we have entered into partnership with preferred training supplier Paje Consultancy and their Associate Partners who offer first class expertise across the spectrum of training for the hospitality industry.
Fundamentals of Revenue Management – 20th April 2017
Love Me Tender for Venues – 25th April 2017
Excellence in Enquiry Handling & Converting Business – 9th May 2017
More courses for 2017 coming soon!
The Learning and Development Academy have partnered with Mind Over Matter Consultancy and our member venue Missenden Abbey on a number of courses suited to managers at all levels across your business. These courses are an excellent way to develop your team in key aspects of management. Click here to see the courses.
Past courses we have run include:
- Excellence in Researching and Developing Your New Business Pipeline
- Create Financially Rewarding Sales and Marketing Plans
- Revenue Management Excellence for the Conference Market Social Media Training
- Winning Business through Venue Showround Excellence
- How to get Excellent results from Research and Telesales
- Enquiry Handling Workshop for KX Users
- Revenue Management Excellence for the Conference Market
- Conference and Event Enquiry Handling cellence
- The Insider’s Guide to Agencies and Sharpened Positions
If these courses are of interest and you would like book a place on future course dates, please contact Mandy Jennings.
Learning and Development Academy Pricing
Training courses are open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Non-member rates are priced at £245 plus vat per delegate, per course. If you are a member venue, click here to access further details in the Members Area.
If you have a large team and want to discuss group rates to put a number of your team members through the Academy please contact Mandy Jennings direct.