Delivering Consistent and Outstanding Customer Service & Building your Brand Value
One day workshop to introduce the principals of delivering consistent and outstanding customer service linked to your brand and brand values and drive increased revenues.
Venue: Missenden Abbey
Date: Monday 15th May 2017, 9.15am – 4.45pm
Recommended Audience: All customer-facing team members who interact with customers including business leaders who want to develop their customer service standards and brand value. Suitable for Operations, Front of House, Reception, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Event and Conference Managers and operational teams.
Trainer, Melanie Cash: Melanie has worked in the hospitality industry in key sales roles for over twenty years and now offers support to businesses both large and small as a consultant and trainer. Her experience working with leading brands including; Marriott, Hilton, The Grove, The Belfry and The Lowry Hotel, to name just a few, has provided the firm foundation to enable her to offer a variety of Sales and Leadership Training and Development Support to other organisations. The consummate professional, Melanie has a natural aptitude to adapt her approach to different organisations and management styles and can blend her training and approach to suit the needs of your business however large or small.
- What does great customer service look like?
- How does your service reflect your brand?
- Great customer service principals
- How to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Communications Skills – both verbal and written
- Choose your attitude
- Positive Re-framing to deliver more of that “can do” approach
- Your brand versus the competition
- Delivering more creative options and solutions
Any queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, contact the office on 0345 230 1414
Terms and Conditions:
- Up to 21 days – Course Fee refunded less an administration fee of £25
- Within 21 days – 100% Course Fee is charged
This course is open to Venues of Excellence members and non-members. Click here to book a place on this course.